Sometimes the best deals come as digital or plastic gift cards. Often, these small but mighty gifts have pretty significant savings but are often overshadowed in retailers’ big blowout Black Friday ads by the hottest holiday toys and the newest gaming consoles.
But we didn’t miss them. Plenty of retailers offer discounts off the face value of various gift cards, so you can shop for the best gift cards for everyone on your list — and save on top of it.
These are the best Black Friday gift card deals you can shop right now.
Amazon Black Friday Gift Card Deals
If you’re an Amazon customer, you’ll find Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands like Nordstrom and Uber starting Nov. 24 through Cyber Monday. Plus, with a qualifying purchase, you can receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in an Amazon promotional credit.
Apple Black Friday Gift Card Deals
Just like in past years, Apple is giving away Apple Gift Cards with the purchase of a qualifying Apple product to use later on more Apple products. The Apple Black Friday shopping event kicks off Nov. 25 and lasts through Nov. 28. The amount varies by product, but you can get a minimum of $50 up to a $200 gift card.
Check out the 2022 Apple Black Friday ad to learn more and shop the holiday deals.
Belk Black Friday Gift Card Deal
Starting Friday, Nov. 25 at 7 a.m., Belk is handing out 175 gift cards each day at every Belk location through Nov. 26 to in-store shoppers. Gift cards are worth anywhere from $5 up to $250. And if you use the buy online, pick up in-store option from Nov. 18 to Dec. 24, you’ll have the chance to win a gift card for the value of your order up to $575.
Don’t forget to grab 10% Cash Back for online purchases at Belk through the end of November.
Check out the 2022 Belk Black Friday ad to learn more and shop this year’s holiday deals.
GameStop Black Friday Gift Card Deal
These are the current gift card deals at GameStop:
- $5 off when you buy a digital EA (Electronic Arts) Play 12-Month Subscription for the Xbox One and Series X and pay $24.99 (reg. $29.99).
- Free $25 Gift Card with the purchase of the Pokemon TCG: Arceus VSTAR Ultra-Premium Collection.
Check out GameStop’s 2022 Black Friday ad.
Sam’s Club Black Friday Gift Card Deal
On Nov. 24 only, Sam’s Club members will get savings on a $200 Disney eGift Card during its Thanks-Savings Event. The digital gift card is delivered via email and is available for purchase online only.
Check out the 2022 Sam’s Club Black Friday ad for more holiday deals this year..
Target Black Friday Gift Card Deals
These Target gift card deals start Nov. 20:
- Free $50 Target GiftCard when you buy the Xbox Series S — $249.99 (reg. $299.99). Note: Target.com is currently showing the Series S as out of stock, so keep checking back.
- Free $15 Target Gift Card when you spend $100 or more on Apple Gift Cards.
- Free $10 Target Gift Card with the purchase of Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Nintendo Switch.
- BOGO 15% off select gaming gift cards.
- Free $25 Target Gift Card when you purchase the LG 65-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV — $449.99 (reg. $579.99).
- Free $25 Target Gift Card when you purchase the LG 55-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV — $349.99 (reg. $429.99).
- Free $20 Target GiftCard w/purchase Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Free $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $40 on Elf on the Shelf merchandise
Check out Target’s Black Friday ad for more deals.
Other Black Friday Gift Card Deals
We fully expect to add on to this list in the coming week, so check back.
Ace Hardware: Buy a $50 Ace Gift Card and get a $10 Ace Gift Card.
Cabelas: 10% off a Special Holiday Gift Card starting Nov. 21.
Dollar General: 15% Off Lowe’s Gift Cards starting Nov. 24.
Macy’s: Free $100 Gift Card with the purchase of a luxury mattress starting Nov. 20.
Staples: Up to 20% off select gift cards, including DoorDash, Uber and Instacart, starting Nov. 20.
The post Black Friday Gift Card Deals You’ll Want to Snag (Updating) appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.