Ad in partnership with CVS — To help people on their path to better health.
You know what’s amazing? Having everything you need, every time you need it. But, since we live in the real world, we all know that’s just a fantasy. It doesn’t matter how organized you are, at least every now and then, we can all use some extra help, and CVS gets it. That’s why the brand designed the Free CVS Pickup service.
The new CVS Pickup is a free service that allows you to place your order online and go pick it up at a CVS store in as little as one hour. Simply make your purchase online, and wait for an email telling you your items are ready to be picked up.
This service also happens to be one of our favorite new shopping hacks, because do you even know how many of the things you need you can find at CVS? Sure its got your cough syrup and your toothpaste, but we’re talking about school supplies and sunscreen.
That’s right, chances are you don’t even realize just how many of those often-forgotten items you can get at your local CVS, so let’s play a little game.
How Many of These Scenarios Sound Familiar?
- You know that moment when you remember you have to provide the snack for school/baseball/play practice/what-have-you tomorrow? Skinny Pop to the rescue!
- Your favorite coworker mentions today is her birthday, and you had completely forgotten. Some Birthday Cake Oreos, her favorite candy and you’re golden.
- We know this one will resonate: You ran out of toilet paper. Again. CVS’s got it.
- The kids finished all the cereal at breakfast, and while sure, they could eat something other than cereal tomorrow morning, just getting more cereal is an easier solution –– especially when CVS has favorites like Apple Jacks, Frosted Mini Wheats and Cheerios.
- You wake up with a scratchy throat on the day of your big presentation. Not today! Allegra to the rescue.
- Your home office is only as good as your supplies, and while you knew you were running low on printer ink you never seem to get a chance to swing by the office supplies store. Guess what. Printer ink? Yeah, CVS’s got that, too.
- You’re meeting your bestie at the gym after work to try the new yoga class, but she calls at 4 p.m. to tell you it’s BYOM –– bring your own mat! CVS doesn’t just have yoga mats: They have a variety of fun yoga mats to choose from.
Other Perks of the Pickup Service
- Alternate party pick-up: Need it now, but don’t have time to go to the store yourself? Have your partner swing by CVS on their way home to pick it up for you.
- Item Substitutions: When you place your order, simply opt-in for substitutions and then anything that is out of stock, the CVS colleague will choose the best possible substitute. You can even choose to have them present options to you (think Instacart!), so you can pick which substitution you’d prefer.
But if stopping into the store isn’t your jam, don’t worry, because CVS now offers free shipping on orders over $35, as well.
Here’s a Few More Ways You Can Save at CVS
- Get 2% Cash Back: Join RetailMeNot, and anytime you shop at CVS.com, you can take advantage of our 5% cash back offer. Our favorite part of this money saving perk is that it can easily be stacked with other online offers and sales.
- Join the CVS ExtraCare Program: Members of the free ExtraCare Program get perks like 2% back every time they shop, $3 ExtraBucks Rewards on their birthday, exclusive sales and even personalized savings offers.
- Become a CVS CarePass Member: For only $5 a month or $48 a year (the annual option is a $12 savings), CarePass members can enjoy 20% off CVS brand products, free same-day prescription delivery, free 1- or 2-day shipping, access to a 24/7 pharmacist hotline and a $10 monthly promo reward. Plus, you can try out a membership for one month, free.
So the only real question that remains is: What are you ordering from CVS.com today?
The post CVS Now Offers Free Pickup — So You’ll Never Run Low on Essentials Again appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.