JCPenney has released new details about its upcoming “We Got Your Holiday” Early Black Friday event “with affordable décor to set the stage, gifting solutions that make shopping easy and free family entertainment – plus a few surprises along the way,” according to the retailer.
On Nov. 1, JCPenney will officially release its Black Friday ad online, plus give shoppers early access to Black Friday deals for one day only online. Then, the retailer will release online and in-store Black Friday deals every week throughout the month of November. If you’ll recall, JCPenney did something similar in 2021, which included early savings throughout the season, extended store hours and new weekly deals and doorbusters starting on Nov. 1.
Last year, JCPenney’s Black Friday deals kicked off on Nov. 26 and lasted through Nov. 28 in stores and online, with Cyber Monday deals picking up on Nov. 29 to Dec. 1. So, mark your calendar, grab your gift list and head to JCPenney to score some superb Black Friday deals this year. Or, you can choose to shop for deals online from home. The retailer will continue offering free same-day in-store and curbside pickup options throughout the holiday season.
heck out JCPenney’s 24-page Black Friday ad from last year to get an idea of what deals you might see this year.
JCPenney Black Friday Store Hours
For the third consecutive year, JCPenney has confirmed that it will remain closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 24), but will reopen bright and early for Black Friday savings galore. JCPenney will also have extended shopping hours throughout the season and easy shipping and pickup options. Check jcp.com/locations for your store’s holiday hours.
As in 2021, JCPenney is opening its in-store doors on Black Friday (Nov. 25) at 5 a.m. to hungover Thanksgiving Day customers. And for early-bird shoppers first in line, JCPenney will give you special in-store coupons at the door that can be combined with Black Friday prices.
Last year, Black Friday deals started online at 5 a.m. on Nov. 26, too. We’ll update you as those details for 2022 are announced.
JCPenney ‘We Got Your Holiday’ with Family Entertainment
JCPenney is bringing customers new in-store and online shopping experiences in 2022 and the biggest surprise of all — The Backstreet Boys !! The JCP Live Holiday Spectacular kicks off the holiday festivities on Dec. 1 with a Facebook Live hosted by the adorable Backstreet Boys.
Fans get to watch the world premiere of the Backstreet Boys’ music video for “Christmas In New York” from their first-ever Christmas album, “A Very Backstreet Christmas.” You can purchase the new album online (dropping Oct. 14), plus get holiday questions answered, receive exclusive offers and giveaways, support a charity partner and sing along with the Backstreet Boys throughout the show.
To ring in the season, Melissa Villaseñor is back as “Penny James” with special singing guests, “The Shopettes,” in Black Friday ads that will feature a holiday jingle.
JCPenney Cyber Days
In 2021, JCPenney’s annual Cyber Days picked up where Black Friday left off with thousands of deals available online starting Nov. 29 and lasting through Dec. 1. Stay tuned for details on this year’s Cyber Monday deals.
JCPenney Black Friday Bonus Rewards
Last year, JCPenney offered Black Friday Bonus Rewards starting Nov. 22, four days before Black Friday — and lasting through Dec. 1. Holiday shoppers could earn a $15 Bonus Reward for every $50 purchase both online and in stores. Then, beginning Dec. 2 until Dec. 12, you could redeem the Bonus Rewards you earned. Stay tuned.
JCPenney Black Friday Now Deals
In 2021, JCPenney offered pre-Black Friday prices on Nov. 19 through Nov. 28. These early deals included up to 75% off fine jewelry, along with 36 months of special financing on purchases over $1,000 on in-store qualifying fine jewelry and watch purchases. Stay tuned.
Best JCPenney Black Friday Deals in 2021 (Historical Reference)
These are some of the Black Friday deals we saw in 2021 to give you an idea of how this year might go. We’ll update these as new, current deals become available.
Apparel and Footwear
- Levi’s for Him and Her — 40% off.
- Men’s and Women’s Puma Shoes — $59.99 (Reg. $65-$75).
- Champion Slides For The Family — 25% off (Reg. $20-$30).
- All Family Sleepwear — 50% off.
- Junior’s Outerwear — 50% to 60% off.
- Men’s Levi’s Faux-Shearling Jacket — $89.99 (Reg. $200).
- Chi Flat Irons — $59.99 (Reg. $79.99-$89.99).
- Norelco Wet & Dry Cordless Shaver — $49.95 (Reg. $129).
- beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation — $15 (Reg. $40).
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Glossy Posse: Fantasy 4Sum 4-Piece Gloss Bomb Set — $28.50 (Reg. $38).
- Sharper Image Deep Tissue Percussion Massager — $89.99 (Reg. $195).
- Eden & Oak 1200 Thread Count Cotton Rich Sheet Set — $49.99 (Reg. $160).
- Serta 250 Thread Count Down Comforter — $99.99 (Reg. $250).
- North Pole Trading Co. Faux Mink To Sherpa Comforter — $49.99 (Reg. $170).
- Fieldcrest Luxury Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels — $7.99 (Reg. $26).
- All Holiday Trim and Decor — 60% off.
- Cooks Cookware Sets — Up to 70% off.
- Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable — $39.99 (Reg. $89.99).
- Memorex Home Theatre System — $69.99 (Reg. $149).
- Skyway Everett Luggage Collection — $59.99 (Reg. $170-$210).
- Diamonds (1/10 TW) in Sterling Silver — 60% off (Reg. $124.98).
- ITouch Air 3 Smartwatch — $59.99 (Reg. $95).
- Fine and Fashion Watches (Including Clearance Watches) — Up to 50% off.
- 10K and 14K Gold Bracelets — $169.99 to $799.99 (Reg. $249.98-$2,999.98).
- Nostalgia Kitchen Appliances — 50% off.
- T-Fal Signature 12-Piece nonstick Cookware Set — $89.99 (Reg. $200).
- Ninja Foodi 5-In-1 Indoor Grill — $199.99 (Reg. $310).
- Instant Pot 8-Quart Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker + Air Fryer — $179.99 (Reg. $240).
- PowerXL 7-Quart Vortex Air Fryer — $79.99 (Reg. $190).
- Instant Pot 10-Quart Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven — $119.99 (Reg. $160).
- Cooks 6-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker — $22.99 (Reg. $40).
- Kalorik 26-Quart Digital Maxx Air Fryer Oven — $179.99 (Reg. $259).
- Disney Toys, Costumes and Clothing — Up to 40% off.
- Fisher-Price Toys — Up to 25% off.
- Barbie Toys — Up to 25% off.
- Discovery Kids’ Toys and Learning Games — 50% off.
- Hot Wheels Toys — Up to 25% off.
JCPenney ‘We Got Your Cart’ Sweepstakes
New this year and starting Nov. 8 and lasting through Jan. 2, JCPenney customers can win $500 to clear their carts in the “We Got Your Cart” Sweepstakes. Shoppers upload their JCPenney receipt(s) to WeGotYourCart.com for a chance to win a voucher worth up to $500 in drawings throughout the holiday season.
The post JCPenney’s Black Friday Plans (2022): Everything We Know Right Now appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.