| Anthroperks Rewards Program | Sign Up | More Info |
Urban Outfitters’ sophisticated older sister store, Anthropologie specializes in bohemian-inspired apparel and home décor. The boho-chic retailer is many things: stylish, eclectic and beloved by women in their 30s and 40s. One thing Anthropologie is not, however, is cheap.
That’s why I’m devoting an entire article to all the different ways to save at Anthropologie — so you can walk out of a store with that chiffon maxi dress or Grecian bust pot without wincing at the number on your sales receipt.
Today, I’m narrowing in on one specific, particularly effective strategy for scoring Anthropologie for less: joining Anthropologie Perks (AnthroPerks for short).
Anthropologie Perks Rewards Program
What Is AnthroPerks?
AnthroPerks is the Anthropologie loyalty program. It’s free to join and comes with a variety of benefits designed to reward you just for being a member.
Anthropologie member perks, or rewards you get for being a member of the loyalty program, include:
1. Anthropologie Free Shipping Perk
Arguably the best part of AnthroPerks is that it gets you free standard shipping (four to eight business days) on orders of $50 or more.
In addition to free shipping, you also get discounted express (two to three business days) and overnight (one to two business days). Express shipping costs an additional $10 on top of the price of standard shipping, and overnight costs an additional $15. Since standard shipping typically costs between $6.95 and $15.95 but is free for AnthroPerks members, you save no matter which method you choose.
2. Anthropologie Early Access Perk
As an AnthroPerks member, you get access to exclusive promotions. You’ll also get invited to AnthroPerks-only parties and events, and be the first to access new styles and home décor collections when they’re released.
3. Anthropologie Birthday Bonus
Members get a free gift to celebrate their special day. In the past, the birthday gift has been in the form of a 15% off Anthropologie Perks promo code. The coupon typically arrives during your birthday month.
4. Anthropologie App Access
Members can access the Anthropologie app, a handy tool for shopping and discovering new styles. The app has a feature called Anthropologie Augmented Reality, which lets you virtually preview different custom furniture items in your home. The app also enables you to seamlessly create, manage and shop for wedding registries.
5. Anthropologie Order Lookup
Anthropologie hooks AnthroPerks members up with easy, paperless returns using receipt lookup. Basically, that means there is no need to save or print out paper receipts to make a return — Anthropologie can simply look up your past purchases in their system.
How to Sign Up for AnthroPerks
Signing up for an AnthroPerks membership is quick, easy and free. To create an account and start saving today, follow these steps:
- Step 1: On the AnthroPerks page, click the “sign up — it’s free!” link.
- Step 2: Click “create an account” and enter your email and phone number.
- Step 3: You’ll receive a text message with a code to the number you provided. Enter the code you receive to confirm your account.
- Step 4: You’re in! You should receive a confirmation email and be able to start shopping with your AnthroPerks account immediately.
More About AnthroPerks
To help you navigate your rewards and save the most, we’ve answered some frequently asked questions about Anthropologie’s AnthroPerks below.
Is AnthroPerks Free?
Yup! It’s 100% free. You can join quickly and easily without even making a purchase or sharing credit or debit card information.
Is AnthroPerks a Credit Card?
Nope! AnthroPerks is a free-to-join rewards program that welcomes all shoppers. You don’t have to pass a credit check or supply other information beyond your basic contact info.
Do Members Earn Points on Anthropologie Purchases?
No, unlike many retailer rewards programs, AnthroPerks does not earn you points on purchases. There are no membership tiers; instead, you automatically get access to awesome perks like a birthday gift and free shipping on orders of $50 or more, every time you shop, as soon as you join.
Does Anthropologie Still Give a Birthday Discount?
Yes, Anthropologie does have a birthday discount for members of its AnthroPerks program. The discount is usually 15% off and is emailed to you at the beginning of your birthday month. Note that in order to get the Anthropologie birthday discount, you have to be a member at least one month before your birthday.
How Else Can I Save Money at Anthropologie?
While joining AnthroPerks is one of the best ways to save at Anthropologie, it’s far from the only way. Here are some of the other strategies for saving at Anthropologie:
- Sign Up for the Email Newsletter. Subscribe to the Anthropologie e-newsletter to receive custom promotions, sale alerts and more.
- Recycle Your Jeans. From now until March 31, you can bring your pre-owned jeans to Anthropologie to get $20 off a new pair of full-price jeans costing $100 or more as part of Anthropologie’s collaboration with Cotton’s Blue Jeans Go Green program.
- Look for Anthropologie Promo Codes. AnthroPerks promo code offers aren’t the only deals available. You can find even more Anthropologie coupon codes, deals, sales and more on their Current Promotion page.
- Shop the Sale Section. Visit the Anthropologie sale section to get discounts on apparel, home décor and more.
- Shop Seasonal Sales: Anthropologie usually runs a Summer Tag sale around June and July and a Winter Tag Sale around December and January.
- Sign Up for a Wedding Registry: If you create a wedding registry with Anthropologie, you can get a 15% off Anthropologie promo code to use towards the remaining items in your registry for up to 90 days after your event.
- Score a Teacher Discount: Anthropologie sometimes runs limited-time Teacher Appreciation discounts around back-to-school season in the fall or Teachers Appreciation Week in May. If you are a teacher, keep an eye out for Teacher Appreciation promotions to score a discount of up to 20% at Anthropologie.
- Pay in Installments with Klarna: Skip credit card interest and pay for your Anthropologie in four interest-free installments spread over six weeks with Klarna. To apply, select the Klarna option at checkout.
- Get a Price Adjustment if the Price Falls. Anthropologie backs its merchandise with a 14-day price match guarantee. If an item goes on sale after you purchase it, you can contact Anthropologie within 14 days to request a refund for the price drop.
- Add the RetailMeNot Deal Finder Browser Extension. The RetailMeNot Deal Finder browser extension automatically locates, tests and applies all available Anthropologie promo codes and cashback offers when you check out. The extension ensures you’ll never miss an Anthropologie Perks promo code, coupon or savings opportunity.
- Get Free Personal Styling Services. Whether you’re revamping your wardrobe or home, Anthropologie can help. The brand offers personal styling and interior decorating services from professionals, both in-store, online or via email. The best part? These services are totally free.
- Get Free Shipping at Anthropologie: Make sure you are signed into your AnthroPerks account before checking out. If you’re signed in, your free shipping or shipping discount will be automatically applied.
The post Join AnthroPerks for Deeper Savings When You Shop Anthropologie appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.