We officially have the deets on this year’s Macy’s Black Friday plans, including store hours and some of the amazing savings you’ll be able to score — starting now.
On Oct. 24, Macy’s announced its holiday plans by dropping a preview of its Black Friday ad (that’s just one day earlier than when it announced its plans last year). The retailer unveiled the 16-page ad for holiday shoppers to peruse and start shopping for early deals. The pre-Black Friday Early Access sale kicks off on Nov. 7 and concludes with the big shebang — a.k.a. Black Friday week — starting on Nov. 20.
Watch the Macy’s Black Friday shopping page for a countdown clock to the big day, along with more details on its Black Friday sale.
When Is Macy’s 2022 Black Friday Sale?
Last year, Macy’s released its holiday hours and Black Friday plans on Oct. 25, 2021, kicking off a series of deals with new batches running weekly until concluding with Macy’s official Black Friday sale from Nov. 23 to Nov. 27.
And Macy’s is following that rulebook again this year. Similar to 2021, Macy’s is turning the 2022 Black Friday one-day celebration into a monthlong event starting Nov. 7 and lasting until Nov. 26. Shoppers get three rounds of weekly deals to shop before new ones become available.
Here are the 2022 Macy’s Black Friday dates:
- Nov. 7 to Nov. 13: The first round of Macy’s Black Friday deals drop in stores and online.
- Nov. 14 to Nov. 19: The second round of new deal selections drop in stores and online.
- Nov. 20 to Nov. 26: The third and final round of Macy’s Black Friday sale goes live, giving you access to all Macy’s Black Friday deals.
Macy’s Black Friday Store Hours
Not a surprise, Macy’s announced it would again close on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 25), but reopen bright and early on Nov. 26 at 6 a.m. and stay open until 11:59 p.m. for Black Friday shoppers to take their game to the next level. That’s similar to plans announced for the Walmart Black Friday Sale, Target Black Friday Sale and JCPenney Black Friday Sale. Macy’s promises extended store hours, which we expect will be announced closer to the start of Macy’s Black Friday Early Access Sale, but check your local store to confirm.
Those who prefer to do their holiday shopping in PJs and wrapped in a cozy blanket can find savings online or through the Macy’s app, where the retailer promises even more Black Friday Specials.
Here are the confirmed Macy’s Black Friday store hours in 2022:
- Nov. 24: Stores closed Thanksgiving Day.
- Nov. 25 (Black Friday): 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Picking up your gifts will also be a breeze with options like Macy’s contactless curbside pickup, in-store pickup, ship-to-store and same-day delivery through DoorDash.
Macy’s 2022 Black Friday Deals
We don’t have the complete list of Black Friday deals from Macy’s, so we’ll update the minute we do! In the meantime, these are the early deals Macy’s is previewing:
- Clinique and Shiseido moisturizers: 30% off.
- Sutra Beauty and Michael Todd beauty tools: $49.99 (reg. $100).
- Select men’s and women’s Levi’s: 40% off.
- Faux-leather coats and jackets: 60% off.
- Designer wool suits from Calvin: 50% to 60% off.
- UGG boots: 25% off.
- Designer handbags and wallets: 50% off.
- Coats and jackets for men and women: 60% to 65% off.
- Family PJs: $19.99 and under.
- Barbie Hot Wheels Discovery: 30% to 60% off Toys” R” Us dolls, games and more from now to Nov. 26.
- Action figures from Black Panther, Spider-Man and more: 20% off.
- BIONIK dreamGEAR Pro Kit For Ps5: 60% off gaming accessories.
- Fast Lane and more from Imaginarium: 40% off.
When Is Macy’s 2022 Black Friday Ad Drop?
On Oct. 24, Macy’s gave shoppers a sneak peek with its 16-page Black Friday ad. How do we know there’s more on the horizon? Macy’s doesn’t do Black Friday in a mere 16 pages. With the third batch of deals starting Nov. 20, we expect Macy’s to release its final Black Friday ad shortly after the Early Access Sale kicks off on Nov. 7.
In 2021, Macy’s got a jump-start on the holidays as the first major retailer to announce its Black Friday store hours (its timing is roughly the same time as in previous years). Then it dropped its “official” 56-page Black Friday on Nov. 10 with deals starting Nov. 16. It included 70% off cozy bedding, an extra 20% off select sale and clearance merch, 60% off diamond earrings and 60% off holiday dinnerware.
The post Macy’s 2022 Black Friday Ad Is Here + Its Holiday Store Hours appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.