For the past two years, Prime Day has happened in June (June 21-22 in 2021), which is earlier than usual since its debut in July 2015. In 2022, Prime Day is returning to its pre-pandemic summer schedule in July — specifically on July 12 and July 13. But not all the best deals will be on Amazon.
Other retailers want to get in on the action, which means shoppers get the long end of the proverbial stick. Target, Kohl’s and Walmart have announced their alternative summer sales and we expect plenty more to jump on the bandwagon, including Macy’s, Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond, to name a few. So, as stores announce their alternative sales, we’ll update our list with the important deets, so keep checking back.
Best Alternative Prime Day Sales
Best Buy ‘Black Friday in July Sale’
Dates: July 11 to July 13
Details: Best Buy stole Amazon’s thunder in 2021 with its competing “The Bigger Deal” sale that started June 22. And in 2022, it’s hoping to do it again — but in July — July 11 to July 13, to be specific. But if you’re a Totaltech member, you get access starting July 10 and get four extra shopping days until July 17.
Best Buy’s “Black Friday in July Sale” includes oodles of savings throughout the store. The retailer promises, “These deals are so good, they’re similar to what you might find during the official holiday season,” according to the news release.
Here’s a sneak peek at the Best Buy deals this year:
- Up to $300 off select laptops.
- Up to $200 off select MacBook models.
- Saving on the latest Apple iPhone 13 Pro.
- Select TVs as low as $79.99.
- Up to 50% off select small kitchen appliances.
- Up to $350 off select gaming desktops.
- $170 off select KitchenAid stand mixers.
- $50 off select Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 models.
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum: $599.99 ($100 off).
- Sony 48-inch Class BRAVIA A9S Series OLED 4K Smart TV: $799.99 ($500 off).
- TCL 43-inch Class 4-Series 4K Smart Roku TV: $249.99 ($150 off).
- Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill with Grill Cover: $429.99 ($220 off).
- Apple AirPods Pro (with Magsafe Charging Case): $179.99 ($40 off).
- Sony WH-XB910N Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-The-Ear Headphones: $124.99 ($125 off).
- Beats Studio³ Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: $179.99 ($170 off).
- NordicTrack Commercial S15i Studio Cycle: $799.99 ($500 off).
Kohl’s ‘Summer Cyber Deals’
Dates: July 12 and July 13
Details: The Kohl’s Summer Cyber Deals offers deals on summer apparel for the family, swim gear, luggage, home essentials, and more. Plus, you get free online shipping and $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. Start shopping as early as July 11 through July 14 for Buy One, Get One for $1 offers (in stores and online), including select tees, tanks, shorts and swim.
These are some of the products you’ll find during Kohl’s Summer Cyber Deals:
- Ninja Coffee Maker: $99.99 (reg. $189.99).
- Magic Bullet: $29.99 (reg. $59.99).
- Sonoma Goods for Life shorts start at $14.99.
- Swim essentials start at $14.99.
- Outdoor toys up to 50% off.
- Sonoma Goods For Life® Anti-Gravity Patio Chair: $47.99 (reg. $119.99).
- Up to 30% off kid’s Nike, Under Armour and Adidas
- PowerXL Smokeless Grill Pro: $89.99 (reg. $159.99).
- Tek Gear starts at $9.99.
- 60% off select Samsonite Luggage.
- 60% off sunglasses.
- Select bedding 55% to 70% off.
Target ‘Deal Days’
Dates: July 11 to July 13
Details: Starting one day before Amazon’s Prime Day, the Target Deal Days sale this summer lasts for three days and is one of Prime Day’s biggest competitive sales, mostly because it’s our beloved Target. But it also offers a smorgasbord of savings opportunities.
Here’s a peek at some deals you can shop during Target Deal Days in 2022:
- Spend $50 on food and beverages, and get a $10 Target GiftCard with same-day services.
- Up to $70 off Apple products.
- Savings on Target-owned brands like Good & Gather, heyday and Threshold.
- Up to 50% off select top tech and headphones.
- 25% off beauty products.
- Up to 30% off home items.
- 50% off select apparel and accessories for the family.
- Up to 50% off select toys.
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances.
- Up to 35% off floor care products.
- An extra 5% off Target GiftCards at Target.com.
The post Prime Day Sales Not on Amazon to Shop This Year (Updating) appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.