Ad in partnership with Walmart — Save Money. Live Better.
While we’d probably all love to keep kickin’ it in shorts and tees and sandals all year-round, most of us are about to experience a dip in temperature — but refuse to sacrifice fashion as we revamp our closets for fall!
Fortunately, we don’t need to compromise because Walmart has all the style inspiration to nail the season’s hottest trends. And, even better, you can find all the perfect additions to your fall wardrobe at super affordable prices, too.
Walmart not only offers fair prices at the baseline, but they also drop weekly Flash Pick sales that’ll save you even more money. Plus, you can place your order easily online and choose to pick it up at your local Walmart store if you don’t want to (or simply can’t) wait a couple days for it to be shipped right to your door.
The Must-Try Fashion Trends of Fall 2022
When shopping Walmart for seasonal style staples, keep an eye on these hot trends to ensure that you have the most fashionable fall:
- Caramel tones. Fall is known for its pumpkin-spice-and-everything-nice vibes, and rich, caramel-colored hues only serve to sweeten the deal. Think warm jewel tones, like deep oranges, amber and mustard.
- Hot pink hues. On the flip side, the summery Barbiecore trend is still having a very big moment, and you can easily bring those bright pops of color into the autumn months with the right pieces.
- Leather. The head-to-toe leather look is very in right now, but you can easily add one piece at a time with style staples like a leather jacket or leather boots. And, of course, you can opt for faux leather; not only is it more ethical, but it’s more affordable, too.
- Bomber jackets. Rather than pull on a simple sweatshirt, a bomber jacket will elevate your outfit in an effortlessly cool way. (And the callback to the summer’s biggest cinematic hit, Top Gun, doesn’t hurt either.)
- Mini skirts and maxi skirts. Yes, both skirt lengths are very in style right now, and while their lengths may be at the opposite ends of the spectrum, there’s one thing they have in common: versatility. You can style each in endless ways, whether you’re looking to dress them or dress them down.
- Flats and clogs. For those autumn days that are still too warm for boots but also a little too chilly to keep wearing your summer sandals, flats offer a stylish option to keep you cool and comfy. Clogs, specifically, are having a major resurgence thanks to TikTok’s love affair with Birkenstocks.
- Oversized button-downs. Whether buttoned or unbuttoned, tucked or untucked, button-up shirts are a classic closet staple. But this season, they’re a little looser, a little more carefree and, still, a lot more stylish. Think Chessy from The Parent Trap.
- White tank tops. Another classic wardrobe piece thrust into the spotlight, the timeless and versatile white tank provides a blank canvas to build any number of looks. However, it’s currently being recognized for how chic and fashionable it can be all on its own — especially when paired with a maxi skirt for those transitional, between-the-seasons days.
Now that you’re all clued in on the hottest fashion trends for this fall, we’ve picked out some of our favorite pieces from Walmart to help you nail the best looks for less.
14 of the Trendiest Fall Fashion Finds from Walmart
Free Assembly Women’s High Rise 70s Wide-Leg Jeans
Gen Z has long declared that skinny jeans are “out,” so these wide-leg, straight jeans are definitely on trend. (Even better, they’re cut to flatter just about any figure.) A little bit of stretch in the fabric and a relaxed fit through the leg makes them super comfortable to wear day or night, and the dark wash is easy to dress up or down. Best of all, this Walmart exclusive provides high-end style without breaking the bank.
ELOQUII Elements Women’s Plus Size Puff Sleeve Cardigan Sweater Dress
Bring a little warmth to your wardrobe with this adorable sweater dress in deliciously trendy caramel-colored hues. It fits and flatters curvier figures with a body-hugging style, and kicks the fashion factor up a notch with a “puffy” bishop sleeve for a romantic vibe as the weather cools down.
Free Assembly Women’s Slim Double Breasted Blazer
Whether you work in an office setting five days per week or simply need to amp up your business style for WFH Zoom meetings, this power jacket is guaranteed to have you looking like an absolute boss. The double-breasted silhouette looks instantly polished while the gray-and-pink plaid pattern offers just the right amount of trendy fashion sense. Best of all, you can easily dress it down with a white tee and jeans to stretch this chic look into the weekend, too.
Sam & Libby Women’s Birdie Ballet Flat
No outfit is complete without the perfect shoe, but you also don’t need to break your back (or the bank) wearing a six-inch heel to look polished and on-trend. Case in point: These ballet flats in a super-soft baby blue hue provide a really pretty finishing touch for any autumn outfit. Plus, the cute, yet functional detailing at the back allows you to adjust them for the perfect fit.
Madden NYC Women’s Side Lace-Up Plaid Skirt
This little yellow mini skirt is giving the most stylish Cher Horowitz vibes, but you’ll be looking anything but “clueless” in this ’90s-era throwback that’s perfectly on trend right now. The wrap skirt would pair well with a bodysuit and booties for the fall season — just be sure not to cover up that adorable lace-up detailing at the hip!
Sofia Jeans by Sofia Vergara Women’s Rosa Zip Hem Jeggings
The leather look is in, even when it’s actually faux leather! These sleek, skinny-fit jeggings provide the ideal combination of sexiness and edginess to bring your fall wardrobe a big boost of confidence. That seasonally perfect merlot color and unbeatable price certainly don’t hurt either.
ELOQUII Elements Women’s Plus Size Quilted Bomber Jacket
When the autumn chill sets in, you might be tempted to throw on a hoodie and call it a day — but this floral-print bomber would be exponentially more stylish! Designed to provide the perfect fit for plus-size fashionistas, the crew-neck, zip-up jacket hits at the high hip to create the ideal silhouette. Plus, it offers tons of flirty detailing like puff sleeves and ruffles just below the shoulders.
Scoop Women’s Over The Knee Stove Pipe Boots
When we say the head-to-toe leather look is in, we really mean down to the toe. These faux leather, over-the-knee boots not only provide miles of style (and a comfy memory foam footbed!), but they’re also a sneakily chic way to keep your legs warm while rocking the mini skirt trend well into the autumn season.
ELOQUII Elements Women’s Plus Size Fashion Bobble Balloon Sleeve Sweater
This soft bobble sweater brings the Barbiecore trend into the fall with a softer pink hue and cozy, yet absolutely stylish detailing. It’s a surprisingly versatile piece that you can easily dress up (tucked into a leather skirt and paired with booties) or dress down (thrown over a pair of slim-fit joggers and sneakers) to create a ton of different looks all season long.
Time and Tru Women’s Dana Flap-Top Crossbody Handbag
True fashion is found in the details, and this little crossbody bag provides the perfect finishing touch whenever you’re running around town. Its black-and-brown color combo ensures it will pair exquisitely with any outfit you put together, and it has a leather look that is both on trend and classic when it comes to handbags (i.e., the long-term value is simply unmatched).
Time and Tru Women’s Buckled Clog Casual Shoe
“Casual” is by no means synonymous with “unfashionable,” and these trendy clogs are proof. They have a contoured footbed that keeps you cozy whether you’re running errands or just hanging out at home, but their faux-suede upper and metal buckle detailing ensures that you still look sleek and put-together.
Time and Tru Women’s Button Front Soft Shirt with Long Sleeves
While we won’t condone calling the 1990s “retro,” there’s something about this button-down that makes it a total generational throwback. Maybe it’s the dip-dyed action or maybe it’s just that it’s so very Chessy, but either way, it’s an incredibly versatile addition to your wardrobe this fall. The possibilities are endless — just be sure to size up to nail the oversized silhouette that’s making a splash right now.
LA Threads Women’s Fitted Rib Racerback Tank Top
Few style staples are more classic and versatile than the white tank top — that’s undeniable. But this particular tank amps up the fashion factor just a notch with subtle, yet key design choices, such as the ribbed knit, high neckline and racerback style. Whether casually paired with joggers and sneakers, tucked into a maxi skirt or layered beneath a fun jacket or professional blazer, this soft, stretch-fabric tank is ready to be styled a million different ways.
24/7 Comfort Apparel Women’s Scoop-Neck Maxi Dress with Racerback Detail
This scoop-neck maxi dress combines three of the top trends right now: maxi skirts, hot pink hues and tank top-esque silhouettes. While cute all on its own for hot weather days, you can easily bring it into the fall by pairing it with a black leather bomber jacket and booties to give a little “edge” to the candy-like color. That would also make the perfect sweet-meets-sexy look for a dinner date or drinks with the girls!
The post Refresh Your Fall Wardrobe With These Budget-Friendly Picks appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.