Ad in partnership with Lowe’s — Home to any budget, home to any possibility.
Whether you’re a homeowner looking to upgrade an appliance or two or a DIY’er renovating an entire house, now is most definitely the time to secure some of the best deals on appliances.
Memorial Day weekend, aka the unofficial kickoff to summer, always brings with it some epic sales — we know a thing or two (or a hundred) about those. But we have to admit that Lowe’s Memorial Day Appliance Event is kind of blowing every other MDW sale out of the water this year! The retailer has slashed prices on thousands of appliances in its massive inventory, including washers and dryers, ovens, refrigerators and deep freezers, microwaves and dishwashers.
Save an Extra $750 at Lowe’s Memorial Day Appliance Event
Not only can you find super-low (but limited-time!) prices on a wide range of items from top brands — including Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, LG, Maytag and Whirlpool — but you can also score additional savings of up to $750 off your purchase of qualifying major appliances. So basically, when you buy more at Lowe’s, you’ll save more, now through June 8:
- Spend $1,499 to save $150
- Spend $1,999 to save $300
- Spend $2,499 to save $500
- Spend $5,000 to save $750
You’ll also be treated to free shipping on any appliance over $299, and you’ll be eligible for special financing too.
Now that you know just how much you can save thanks to the Memorial Day Appliance Event at Lowe’s, we’ve rounded up a handful of our favorite money-saving finds to help inspire your home renovations and kitchen and laundry room upgrades, now through June 8
The 5 Best Deals from Lowe’s Memorial Day Appliance Event
$350 Off LG TurboWash 360 Smart Stackable Front-Load Washer
Need a little extra space to wash up the whole household’s clothes and bedding? This extra-large washer will help you save time and by delivering a complete clean in a half hour or less. It boasts AI technology and built-in sensors that’ll pick the optimal wash settings for your load. It even has an innovative steam cycle that can reduce common household allergens in fabrics.
Price: $899 (was $1,249)
$351 Off Samsung Smart Electric Dryer with Steam Sanitize+
This WiFi-connected dryer will send notifications straight to your smartphone to let you know when your load is dry. You can also remotely start, stop and schedule cycles, and thanks to Sensor Dry technology, it can automatically optimize your drying cycle to avoid heat damage to your fabrics. Best of all, its built-in steam sanitization removes 99.9% of germs and bacteria, vastly reduces pollen by more than 95%, and obliterates dust mites to boot — so you can breathe easier.
Price: $748 (was $1,099)
$1,000 Off GE Profile Smart Refrigerator With Ice Maker
This is admittedly a splurge (even for 25% less), but it’s also the absolute holy grail of refrigerators — so if there was ever a time to treat yourself, it’s now! It’s packed with smart features like hands-free autofill so you can grab a glass of water while to tend to something else (without spillage); an entire wall of LEDs at the back, so you can find anything you’re looking for with ease; an adjustable-temperature drawer; and built-in WiFi that’ll let you know if you accidentally left the door open. Plus, it’s all encased in fingerprint-resistant stainless steel so it always looks perfectly clean. You can’t ask for better than that!
Price: $3,199 (was $4,199)
$350 off Samsung Self-Cleaning Air Fry Convection Oven Freestanding Gas Range
This large range boasts five burners on its stainless steel cooktop, with edge-to-edge cast iron grates, so you can easily slide pots and pans from one spot to the next as you cook. Inside, it does everything an oven should, plus it functions as an air fryer with no preheating required. It’s also WiFi- and voice-enabled to make it easy to monitor and adjust the cook time and temperature via your smartphone (i.e., no more burnt meals!) and give commands while chopping ingredients or washing your hands.
Price: $949 (was $1,299)
$220 Off Frigidaire 49-Decibel Top Control 24-in Built-In Dishwasher
This whisper-quiet dishwasher features a BladeSpray® arm for a more thorough clean — no matter where your dishes and large cookware are placed — and fan-assisted EvenDry for a spot-free finish time and time again. It also has a third level rack for easy loading and unloading of silverware and cooking utensils, and a Sanitize option that’ll eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria. All that, plus an easy-to-clean stainless steel finish makes this best-selling, Lowe’s-exclusive dishwasher a total no-brainer, especially at this price.
Price: $629 (was $849)
More Ways to Save at Lowe’s
Looking for even more ways to save when you shop at Lowe’s? Here are just a handful:
- Check for the latest coupon codes for discounts or free shipping; we round them up right here.
- Score cash back on your qualifying purchases when you shop Lowe’s through RetailMeNot.
- Lowe’s regularly rounds up their best savings in The Savings Center, which you can easily browse by category, including appliances, outdoor power equipment, grills, tools and much more.
- You’ll find some of the deepest discounts by checking Lowe’s Deals of the Day, highlighting a curated handful of one-day, online-only deals.
- If you’re heading to a brick-and-mortar Lowe’s instead, it always pays to check your Local Weekly Ad.
- Whether it’s the Lowe’s Advantage Card or the Lowe’s Business Credit and PreLoad Card, you can save 5% every day at Lowe’s and gain access to exclusive cardholder events, among other money-saving perks.
- Or, if you prefer to avoid credit, you can opt for a Lowe’s Lease to Own agreement instead. You can even estimate your lease payments to ensure it’s the right choice for you.
- If you’ve got a really big home renovation project going on (or you’re simply in the home reno business), Lowe’s can hook you up with some great Bulk Savings on everything from flooring and paint to hardware and plumbing.
- If there are certain items you constantly find yourself re-purchasing, it might be best to set up a Lowe’s Subscription to ensure you lock in 5% off and free shipping whenever you need to refill your supply.
Plus, don’t forget that there are tons of other great deals you don’t want to miss at Lowe’s this Memorial Day — from tools and lawn care to grills and patio furniture — and we rounded up the best of the best right here.
The post Save More at Lowe’s Memorial Day Appliance Event appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.