It’s March again, and you know what that means: It’s time to gear up for college basketball Big Tournament games!
Selection Sunday is March 13, with the first game kicking off on Tuesday, March 15 in Dayton, Ohio, and wrapping up in New Orleans on April 4. This is the best time of year for basketball fans across the country. And even if you’re not an avid basketball follower, you can still capitalize on some great food, restaurant and merchandise deals during the tournament.
Read on to see which brands are offering them up!
Featured Deal: DIRECTV STREAM℠
Looking for an easy way to stay connected with the 2022 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament? Choose any DIRECTV STREAM package and enjoy every minute live or record it on your Cloud DVR* to watch the games whenever you want! DIRECTV STREAM offers the best of Live TV & On Demand, all from your own compatible device. Add the exclusive DIRECTV STREAM Device (sold separately) to unlock even more features. From now through April 4, you can get $30 off over 3 months when you sign up for DIRECTV STREAM. Online only. $10 discount each month for the first 3 months. Regular monthly price thereafter. New customers only. Restrictions apply.
*Data connection req’d. Recordings expire after 90 days. In a series recording, max 30 episodes stored with unlimited hours of cloud DVR and max 10 episodes stored with 20 hours of cloud DVR (oldest deleted first which may be in less than 90 days).
Big Tournament Merchandise Deals
Get up to 70% off select styles and free shipping on $39+ with code LIDS39.
They are offering team gear starting from just $15, including sneakers and apparel.
Shop Target’s Fan Shop to get the big tournament party supplies, like plates, napkins, cups, tablecloths and more. They offer free pickup when you buy online and free shipping on orders of $35+.
Big Tournament Food & Restaurant Deals for College Basketball
We’ll be updating this list when more deals are announced!
They are helping fans up their game day snacks with the return of the guest-favorite Basketball Buckets! Available for purchase in-store and for pick-up or delivery through the Auntie Anne’s mobile app now through April 6, guests can choose from the free throw bucket (serves up to five people) or 3-pointer bucket trio (serves up to 15 people).
Plus, to help fans score some extra excitement, Auntie Anne’s Buckets for Buckets Sweepstakes is back. For every bucket scored during the March college basketball men’s and women’s tournaments, Auntie Anne’s will award one free Pretzel Bucket to a Pretzel Perks Member – giving away up to 10,000 total free buckets. If you’re enrolled as a Pretzel Perks Member before the championship game ends, you’ll be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Order the Breakaway Bundle for $29.99 with 15 traditional wings, 15 boneless wings and fries.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
For this year’s tournament, Dickey’s is offering a Mix and Match deal. Enjoy slow smoked meats and quality sides with two “Two Meat Plates” when you order now. Plus, get free delivery!
Now through mid-April, take $1.50-$2 off any Field Roast Frozen Appetizer and $1.25-$2 off any Chao Creamery product. Plus, save $1 on Field Roast Signature Stadium Dogs with a digital coupon through retailer websites for Albertsons, Jewel and Shaw locations.
From March 14 to March 20, customers can get 5 Dunkaroos for $10, plus get select varieties of Cheetos, Doritos and Tostitos, two for up to $9.
From March 14 through April 4, win big on instant rewards when you order $30 or more through McAlister’s delivery! When you place a delivery order on the McAlister’s Rewards App or online for $30 or more, you instantly earn one of the following:
- Spend $30: Dessert for two (or just you). Enjoy two cookies for free with your next delivery order.
- Spend $35: More game time. Enjoy a $0 delivery fee on your next delivery order.
- Spend $40: A month of the ultimate refreshment. Get 30 days of tea for free with your next delivery order.
- Spend $45: An at-home quality steak experience. Get one of our all-new steak items for free the next time you order delivery. Choose from the Steak & White Cheddar Sandwich, Loaded Steak Spud or Steak & Gorgonzola Salad.
McDonald’s is bringing fans some excitement! Order McDonald’s for delivery on Uber Eats and have your McDonald’s favorites delivered right to your doorstep. Plus, order McDelivery on Uber Eats for the first time and get $5 off your order with promo code MCDS2022. Valid through 12/31/2022. There’s even more McDonald’s in-app and McDelivery offers!
- Thursday, March 24: $0.30 Baked Apple Pie on McDonald’s app
- Sunday, March 27: $0.80 McChicken on McDonald’s app
- Saturday, April 2: $0.40 4-piece Chicken McNuggets on McDonald’s app
- Monday, April 4: $2 Big Mac Apple Pie on McDonald’s app
- March 24-27: Free Sausage McMuffin with Egg with purchase of $20 (during breakfast
- hours) through McDelivery via DoorDash – promo code: MCMUFFIN
- March 24-27: Free Crispy Chicken Sandwich with purchase of $20+ (during non-breakfast hours) through McDelivery via DoorDash – promo code: BASKETBALL
Moe’s Southwest Grill
Earn 2x rewards points on purchases during each round of the tournament. Plus, order Moe’s for delivery on the Moe Rewards App or Moes.com and they’ll throw in a free cup of queso! This offer is valid March 17-20, March 24-27 and April 2-4, 2022.
During each round of their Meaty Madness, Schlotzsky’s will offer double points to all Rewards Members who place online orders placed between March 17-20, March 24-27, and April 2-4. Not a Schlotzsky’s Rewards Member? Download the Schlotzsky’s Rewards App to receive the offer during Meaty Madness. Plus, every Saturday and Sunday in March and April, delivery orders of $15+ placed at schlotzskys.com or through the Schlotzsky’s App will have a $0 delivery fee.
Beginning today, basketball fans can go to TGI Fridays for all their game day cravings and enjoy 25% off all party platters and family meal bundles when your order online. Here are the details:
- March 15-20 – Get 25% off Platters, Party Trays, or Family Meal Bundles with code SLAMDUNK at checkout online.
- March 24-27 – Get 25% off Platters, Party Trays, or Family Meal Bundles with code TEAMBUNDLE at checkout online.
- April 1-4 – Get 25% off Platters, Party Trays, or Family Meal Bundles with code CHAMPIONS at checkout online.
This year, Tim Hortons iconic Roll Up To Win promotion is all digital and every roll is a win. From March 7 through April 3, 2022, Tim Hortons guests will earn one digital Roll for every eligible menu item purchased when scanning for Tims Rewards using their Tim Hortons app, physical Tims Rewards card or placing an order online.
Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux
When you sign up for Walk-On’s mobile app, you’ll get a free small cheese fry just for registering, a free Krispy Kreme bread pudding on your birthday, 15% off your check for every 250 points and lots more.
There are lots of deals at Wendy’s you can enjoy throughout the big tournament!
- Half off Breakfast (Mobile Order Only)
- Fans can net half off their entire Wendy’s breakfast purchase when they head to the offers section within the Wendy’s app and apply this deal to their next mobile order*. No sub needed here, as the offer refreshes daily and is available through March 31.
- $1 Dave’s Single (Mobile Order Only)
- Through April 10, Dave’s Singles are available for one dollar in the Wendy’s app – just head to the offers sections in the app to apply to your next mobile order. Also as a daily refresh, this offer stays ready in the paint, day in and day out.
- Wendy’s In-App Delivery – Free Delivery Fee
- From March 11 – April 4 score $0 delivery fee in-app or on web with Wendy’s Delivery fulfilled by DoorDash Drive.
Wings Over has partnered with 15+ Basketball athletes to create new custom “Madness Meals.” Fans and guests now have the chance to order the most exciting college athletes favorite meals that have fueled them throughout their season.
The post The Best Big Tournament Merch and Restaurant Deals appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.