Beauty aficionados, ready your caboodles. Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale is almost here (March 13) with three weeks of covetable cosmetics, soothing skincare specials and tantalizing tools – for cheap.
When Is the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale in 2022?
Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty spring event starts March 13 and features rare markdowns from your favorite cosmetic brands with amazing savings of up to 50% off – both online and in stores. The spring 21 Days of Beauty sale runs through April 2, so stock up now on all your favorites!
The beauty retailer hosts this sale twice a year (in the fall, too), and it’s a big deal because Ulta seldom offers these deals on popular products.
As always, Diamond and Platinum members get free shipping on Daily Beauty Steals regardless of the price. So if you’re looking to stock up on or try cult-favorite cosmetics and beauty products, the 21 Days of Beauty Sale is the perfect excuse to click that “Add To Bag” button as soon as possible.
Beauty Steals: March 13-19
These are our top picks from the first week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, March 13
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Ultra-Slim Retractable Pencil
Price: $11.50 (reg. $23).
Monday, March 14
Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream and Transparen-C Pro Spot Treatment
Price: $20 to $21.50 (reg. $40 to $43)
Tuesday, March 15
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Price: $10.50 (reg $21). Online only.
Wednesday, March 16
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Price: $44.50 (reg $89).
Thursday, March 17
Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm
Price: $10.50 (reg $21).
Friday, March 18
Select Skincare Tools
Price: $14 to $79.50 (reg $28 to $159).
Saturday, March 19
Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Foaming Cleanser
Price: $22 (reg $44). Online only.
Beauty Steals: March 20-26
These are our top picks from the second week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, March 20
Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream
Price: $10.50 (reg $21).
Monday, March 21
Urban Skin Rx Pro Strength Super C Brightening Serum
Price: $29 (reg $58)
Tuesday, March 22
MAËLYS Cosmetics B-Flat Belly Firming Cream
Price: $24.50 (reg $49).
Wednesday, March 23
Grande Cosmetics GrandeFANATIC Fanning & Curling Mascara
Price: $12.50 (reg $25).
Thursday, March 24
Urban Decay All Nighter Softening Loose Setting Powder
Price: $14.50 (reg $29).
Friday, March 25
PMD Personal Microderm Classic & Clean
Price: $49.50 to $79.50 (reg $99 to $159).
Saturday, March 26
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Solid Brush Cleanser
Price: $11.50 (reg $23).
Beauty Steals: March 27-April 2
These are our top picks from the third week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, March 27
Philosophy Hope In A Jar Smooth-Glow Multi-Tasking Moisturizer
Price: $19.50 (reg $39).
Monday, March 28
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Hyaluronic Cloud Moisturizer and Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum
Price: $26 to $32.50 (reg $52 to $65).
Tuesday, March 29
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation
Price: $14.50 (reg $29).
Wednesday, March 30
PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation
Price: $14.75 (reg $29.50).
Thursday, March 31
KYLIE COSMETICS Matte Liquid Lipstick
Price: $8.50 (reg $17).
Friday, April 1
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Price: $12 (reg $24).
Saturday, April 2
BOBBI BROWN Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer
Price: $32 (reg $64).
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Shopping Tips
- Look over Ulta’s online ad once it’s out. It lists all the products that are included in the Daily Deals, including items that are available online only. If you’re looking at the physical ad, you’re missing out on deals that are only available online. Save your favorite ones to your calendar with a simple click or make a list of what you want to purchase and when.
- Plan your purchases ahead of time, so you’re ready to pounce the moment a deal launches. Daily Steals are available at 10 p.m. PST. That typically means deals from the prior day vanish at 10 p.m. PST. The best deals are likely to be gone when you wake up in the morning, thanks to those who started shopping right as the day switched over, so be sure to plan ahead so you can beat them to the punch.
- Take advantage of free shipping. If you’re a Platinum or Diamond Ulta Rewards Member, you get free shipping. Others will need to meet a $50 minimum for free shipping. So on a day in which you’ve met that free-shipping minimum, be sure to add ultra-low-priced products ($3 soap, for instance) to your cart.
- Find out if any Cash Back offers are available on RetailMeNot to stack on top of the sale for even more savings.
- Read up on the 20 Ways to Save at Ulta Every Time You Shop.
Happy 21 Days of Beauty all you beauty lovers!
The post Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event: Best Daily Steals To Grab appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.
Source link | More Articles